10 Feb 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Party - My Partner


As I wrote here last January, I am participating in Bead Soup Blog Party and on 9th of February I got email from Lori about who is my partner.  Her name is Elizabeth Jones from Eye Kandy Jewellery and Design. We're in the 3rd batch to reveal, which is 13 April 2013.

Liz loves all kind of crafts. In her blog you will see her making not only beading jewellery, but also many kind of crafts using button, cloth, old material (and change it to something new like recycling an old record *amazing.....* ), clay, even making a natural lip gloss.....*wowwwww....*. What is very good of her is that she put all the tutorial on how to make those things in her blog and I got one for myself when I subscribed to her blog.


Liz loves beautiful things and make them as her inspirations in making jewellery and other crafts. She loves nature and use it to inspire her on color, texture and format..... everything. Many things I can learn from her.... She has a very cozy room as her craft room and her office.... Hope someday I will have one too :).

I've seen her blog, her Facebook,  her Etsy shop and her jewellery design, and the truth is I really am worried whether she'll like my bead soup mixture for her. All of her jewellery designs are amazingly beautiful........ while I am still a beginner *sigh*. On the other hand.... I really am curious of what she will send me.....

Because I am not allowed to show my bead soup, so I just give a hint by this blur picture of the box.


Tomorrow I will send my package..... and pray that she'll love all of them.

5 comments:

LiliKrist said...

wk wk wk
It's a bubble plastic's photo =)

Diah Anggreni said...

yupppp, I'm too lazy to make up the photo.... :p

Liz Jones said...

Yay! I have my bead soup and I loooove it! Thanks so much Diah :-)

Diah Anggreni said...

Greattttt.... I am happy that the beads arrived safely and I am happy that you like them Liz.... Can't wait to see your creation....

adlinah said...

Curious to see what you sent your partner, and can't wait to see what you'll get :-).