23 Mar 2013

Breakfast with Motemanika Beads

I liked to spend this weekend with Motemanika Beads. Remember my bead swap partner from the 1st Indonesian Bead Swap? She had already made some jewelries from the beads I sent to her, but I hadn't got a single thing.... So I thought I should sat and looked at the beads closely again (I did it several times before and came to nothing) to have an idea.....

So I started very early, while I had my breakfast I opened my "Motemanika" special box and I didn't know whether this was because of the hot chocolate or something else.... but I got an idea when I saw the maroon bead soup.....

My breakfast

Maroon Beauty

I stringed the bead soup with crocheted wire while the pendant was tied with coiled wire. So.....that's this weekend breakfast.... maybe next I can do lunch or dinner for other beads.

8 comments:

Motemanika said...

huaaa... cantik bangeett... sekali bikin langsung menggebrakk... :))

Diah Anggreni said...

Makasiiiii... hehe sorry banget baru mulai dibikin sekarang....

TJewellicious by tanti said...

cantik mbak...suka model pendant'nya...

Diah Anggreni said...

Terimakasih mbak Tanti....

kathy stemke said...

I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

LiliKrist said...

*cakkeeeppp*

Diah Anggreni said...

Makasih sist Lilik

Diah Anggreni said...

Hi Kathy, thank you...I followed your blog too